Take a journey to the mysterious Sumba Island. Visit the remote, tribal villages of Pau and Praiyawang and see the intricate Ikat weaving process. Immerse yourself in the culture and traditions of Marapu. Relax on the idyllic beaches along the Savu Sea. If you’re craving a tropical adventure of the bitten track, Sumba is the right place.
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- 3 nights in 2* hotel with daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flight from Sumba to Jakarta or Bali. Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Domestic flight to Sumba Island;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.