Bali is called the island of gods or the last paradise on Earth. During this trip, you will find out that these are not just empty slogans. Immerse yourself in the harmony of the Balinese countryside, experience the slow pace of everyday life, encounter the spirituality of the people, and delve into traditional art. You will be surrounded by Balinese mysticism, the scent of frangipani flowers and incense sticks.
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- Accommodation for 10 nights in 3*/4* hotels, with daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Boat trip to Menjangan Island with provided snorkeling equipment;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days;
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.