Sulawesi – the island resembling an orchid flower, both in the shape and in the complexity. Statues of tau tau imitating real human figures, buffalo fights, multi-day elaborate funerals, cave tombs or floating houses. A culture so rich that it is hard to believe. The island is exactly like that – impressive in every way.
This trip consists of 6 fully arranged activity days, 1 free day.
Makassar ⟶ Bali / Bali or Jakarta
7 days / 6 nights
Ancient culture – walking dead, Toraja House
You can join this trip with
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- 5 nights in 3*/4* hotel + 1 night in 2* hotel, daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flight (Makassar – Bali/Jakarta). Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Boat trip to Tempe Lake in Sengkang;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Domestic flight to Makassar;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.