Dense rainforests and misty valleys, ribbons of rivers intersected with suspension bridges. Heavy drops of sweat running down the forehead while wandering the jungle to reach out to the remotest tribes we have seen previously only in television programs. Papua – breathtaking, barely changed by the hand of man. It still remains the least discovered region of the world.
This trip consists of 8 fully arranged activity days.
Jayapura ⟶ Bali / Jakarta
11 days / 10 nights
Papua, Papuans, Baliem Valley, trekking
You can join this trip with
Places you will see
Our rate is inclusive of
- 2 nights in 3* hotel + 5 nights in a tent or local homestay, daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flights (Jayapura – Wamena – Jayapura – Bali/Jakarta). Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days;
- 4x lunch + 4x dinner.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Domestic flight to Jayapura;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.