Nutmeg and cloves are spices that may bring back memories from childhood. But how many of us have had the opportunity to see them in their natural environment? This excursion will take you to one of Indonesia’s most splendid regions – Maluku Island, where tradition is intertwined with the colonial period, and as if time has stood still.
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- 3 nights in 3*/4* hotel with daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flight from Ambon to Jakarta or Bali. Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Domestic flight to Ambon;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.