Great adventure for the real explorers in the heart of Sumatra. Go on a trek to come face to face with orangutans in Bukit Lawang. Explore the beguiling wildlife of humid, danse rainforest. Drift down the Bohorok River and spend an unforgettable night in the jungle.
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- 1 night in 3* hotel, 1 night in a tent (during trekking), 1 night in 2* hotel in Bukit Lawang;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flight from Medan to Jakarta or Bali. Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Group trekking trip in Bukit Lawang;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days;
- 3x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Domestic flight to Medan;
- Travel insurance;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.