Traditional culture, amazing Balinese art, dense tropical forests – are just some of the themes of this tour. We will show you Bali that can not be find in a tour directory . Climbing to the top of the Rinjani volcano, Komodo dragons and the charming salt lake on Satonda Island will remain in your memory for years and make you want to go back there.
This trip consists of 12 fully arranged activity days, 2 free days.
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- Accommodation for 8 nights in 3*/4* hotels + 2 nights in 1*/2* hotel in Senaru Village + 2 nights on a boat (cabin or deck) + 1 night in a tent, daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfer and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flight (Labuan Bajo – Bali). Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Shared boat from Bali to Gili Air + Private boat from Gili Air to Lombok;
- Shared boat cruise and bus/car trip (Lombok – Komodo National Park – Labuan Bajo), with provided snorkeling equipment;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days;
- 5x lunch + 3x dinner.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.)
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.