An incredible adventure that takes you from Jakarta’s metropolis to Indonesia’s cultural capital – Yogyakarta, the gateway to the majestic Borobudur. Unforgettable sunrise from the top of smouldering Bromo, verdant rice terraces in Bali, blissful Gili beaches are just a foretaste of unforgettable experiences like jungle trekking and meeting eye to eye with gigantic Komodo dragons.
This trip consists of 12 fully arranged activity days, 2 free days.
Jakarta ⟶ Bali
14 days / 13 nights
Borobudur, Batik, Volcano Bromo, Gili Islands, Komodo Dragon
You can join this trip with
Places you will visit
Our rate is inclusive of
- Accommodation for 12 nights in 3*/4* hotels + 1 night in 2* hotel in Bromo, daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfers and land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles;
- Economy class domestic flights (Jakarta – Yogyakarta – Surabaya – Bali – Labuan Bajo – Bali). Attention: some airlines allow only 10 kg registered luggage, the excess luggage fee, if applicable, is not included;
- Service of English speaking guide during the activity days;
- Private boat trip to Komodo National Park (Rinca – Kalong) with provided snorkeling equipment;
- 1x lunch on a boat trip to Rinca island.
Our rate is exclusive of
- Flights from and to Indonesia;
- Travel insurance;
- Entrance fees/tickets or donations for all places visited as listed on the itinerary;
- Customary tips (estimated amount of approx. 50 USD);
- Any meals, drinks and other services, which are not listed on the itinerary;
- Any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.).
Our prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person based on twin share accommodation (2 people in 1 room) and valid on regular season. For payments in other currency (Euro or US Dollar) the exchange rate of the invoice day will apply.
- Regular season period: 8 January – 17 December;
- High season period: 18 December – 7 January;
- Peak season period: during Muslim Lebaran Holiday and School Holidays – please send an email request for pricing.